Eye Specialist Hospital in Bangalore
The department of Ophthalmology at Specialist Hospital aims to go beyond regular eye care. From cataracts to cosmetic surgery for the eyes, our team of experts know and understand the needs of eye care unlike anybody else. We treat cataract, glaucoma, strabismus and amblyopia, ocular trauma, refractive disorders, cornea and external diseases, lacrimal drainage disorders, uveal diseases, and retinal disorders. The eye specialist hospital in Bangalore provides a well-equipped facility for the complete examination, diagnosis and treatment (both medically and surgically) of all ocular diseases. The department is comprised of a dedicated and well-qualified team of healthcare providers.
Our expert ophthalmic surgeons can help you, having worked on thousands of medical and cosmetic treatments across Bangalore. We pride ourselves on a bespoke, individual-led service, with a single price package for all of our treatments and a simple 3-step procedure including consultation, surgery and aftercare.
Vision Correction Treatment
- Laser Eye Surgery: Laser eye surgery can correct a range of visual impairments including short sight, long sight and astigmatism. We offer an innovative range of procedures including LASEK and LASIK, depending on your personal needs.
- Lens Replacement Surgery: Our lens replacement procedure is called Clarivu, a state of the art treatment for cataracts, astigmatism, long or short sightedness, presbyopia and dependence on glasses/contact lenses.
- Cataract Surgery: Our Specialist Eye Care Centre can replace your cataracts and reduce your dependence on glasses.
- Vitrectomy Treatments Vitrectomy pars plana with internal tamponade Scleral buckling and retinopexy YAG laser photodisruption of posterior capsule of lens (including laser capsulotomy)
- AMD Treatments IMT Intra Ocular Lens for Visually Impaired People (IOL-VIP) AMD injections Eyelid surgery
- Glaucoma Treatments Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty Istent
- Further Diagnostic Tests Pentacam Biometry (IOL Master) Humphrey Visual Field Analyser Heidelberg Retinal Tomography (HRT) Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Specular Microscopy
Frequently Asked Questions
The common eye problems are:
- Ocular Trauma
- Refractive Disorders
- Retinal Disorders
Specialist hospital in Bangalore aims at going beyond regular eye care. The team of doctors conduct different vision correction treatments.
Laser eye surgeries like LASIK can correct a range of vision impairments like short sight, long sight and astigmatism. This surgery is focused on reshaping the cornea, so that light focuses on the retina in the back of the eye. Specialist hospital in Bangalore conducts LASIK surgery. The department has a team of experienced and well-qualified doctors to treat complex issues related to the eyes.
Glaucoma is a condition in which the eye’s optic nerve is damaged and it keeps getting worse over time. Glaucoma is linked to the buildup of pressure inside your eyes. This condition usually runs in the family and doesn’t show up until the later stage in your life. Specialist hospital in Bangalore treats glaucoma among the other eye disorders.
Some of the common disorders for eye disorders are:
- Sudden severe pain in the eye
- Hazy, blurred vision
- Seeing flashes of light
- Seeing halos or rainbows around lights
- Sensitivity to light or glare
- Swollen or red eyes
- The colour of the iris changes
- Sudden change in the vision
- Recurrent pain in and around the eyes
Experiencing any of these symptoms, then visit the Specialist hospital in Bangalore. The ophthalmology department has a team of well-experienced doctors. The hospital is well-equipped to conduct diagnosis and treatments.
Specialist hospital in Bangalore is the best eye hospital in Bangalore. The ophthalmology department aims to go beyond regular eye care. Our centre treats various eye disorders like Cataract, Glaucoma, Strabismus and Amblyopia, Cornea and External Diseases, Ocular Trauma, Refractive Disorders, lacrimal drainage disorders, uveal diseases and Retinal Disorders.